Explore Kauai’s South Shore, home to sunshine and sunsets, white sandy beaches and summer swells…
• Get off the beaten track and hike from CJM stables down to Mahaulepu Beach
• Bodyboard at Shipwrecks Beach fronting the Grand Hyatt.
• Stroll Poipu Kai Resort’s green belt from Shipwrecks to Brenneckes Beach
• Cruise at Poipu Beach Park, kid-friendly beach with lifeguards and great snorkeling and sunsets.
• Check out the surf breaks fronting the Marriot Waiohai and Koa Kea hotels.
• Learn to surf at Sheraton Beach fronting Kiahuna Plantation Resort. Fun waves for beginners and groms.
• Surf and snorkel at Lawai Beach then refresh with a shave ice from Riptides.
• Stop and listen to Spouting Horn.
• Explore Allerton Gardens, part of the National Tropical Botanical Gardens.